Winter 2015 Catalogs on their way to members!
That nip in the air signals that Winter is on its way. So are your UNF OLLI catalogs for Winter 2015!
Thanks to your intrepid Curriculum and ED-ventures team volunteers and your generous volunteer instructors more than 100 fun and interesting programs await you next term. Print catalogs are currently on their way to you!
Can’t wait to get started planning your Winter OLLI schedule? Click here for a digital page turning copy of the catalog (Adobe Flash required) or download the attached PDF.
We’re doing our part to engage you. Won’t you do your part to ensure your enrollment success?
· Building courses in our online enrollment database.
· Meeting with our database provider to ensure that the system will operate optimally.
· Deploying extra staff to assist during the first week of enrollment.
What YOU can do to prepare for successful enrollment:
· Online enrollers
o Good for you! Sip your second cup of coffee as you select your Winter programs in your jammies!
§ Returning students
· Before enrollment opens, test the user name and password associated with your OLLI account by signing in. You may see the Winter courses but the “add to cart” button will not appear until the morning of Dec. 1.
· Check your membership and renew if it expires in the Winter. You must have a valid membership to see the “add to cart” button.
· Having trouble? Try “Find my Username” and “Reset my Password.”
· Need to check your membership expiration date? Frustrated and still having trouble? Call our friendly Customer Care Team at (904) 620-4200 during business hours.
· New students and students who’ve been on hiatus since before Fall 2013
o Create your UNF OLLI online enrollment account.
o Sign out, sign back in and purchase a membership.
o Check your email and account information to ensure the transaction was completed.
o Having trouble? Frustrated? Call our friendly Customer Care Team at (904) 620-4200 during business hours today or Monday.
· Enrollers who call or mail their enrollments
o We’ll be ready to process your calls and postal enrollments beginning Dec. 1.
o Call volumes will be heavy. Phone messages will be returned as inbound call volumes allow. Consider hanging up and trying your call again instead of leaving a message. If you do leave a message please wait for a return call before calling again.
· Your enrollment options are:
o Online – click here for UNF OLLI’s website. Click “Courses for Winter” (navigation on the left) and click here to sign in.
o Mail to UNF OLLI, 12000 Alumni Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32224
o By phone at (904) 620 – 4200. Call volumes will be heavy during the first week of enrollment.
o In person – click here for directions. Parking is free and plentiful.
We are all excited to welcome you back to UNF OLLI for Winter 2015!